Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hunting 2010

w


I know I am so behing but as I look though my pictures I realize how behind that I am and I need to write about it or I will forget one day.
If any one knows Hunter he is true to his name. He loves loves to Hunt. The kid doesnt watch morning cartoons he watches hunting. He loves hunting video games and hunting clothes. Call is divine inspiration on what we named him or that he took a little after his dad and grandpa's.
Well this year's deer hunt Josh told Hunter that they would shoot this first thing they saw this year. Josh had not shoot anything since I was pregnant with Hunter if that tells you how long it has been. Hunter was almost 9 at this point and Josh thought he is old enough to have his first deer killing experience. Well they saw what we call Bambi in our house and Hunter could not be more excited. I think it was better then any Christmas morning for him. He was wired for hours it was darling. Josh got the deer made into jerky and summer sausage. Deer meat if gross so we had to make it into something kinda good. Well Josh is a good dad to do all that for a new experience for Hunter.

No comments: