Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hunter is 10


Well as of Monday I officailly have a 10 year old. I cant believe were the time has gone. The time has gone by so so fast. The whole day all I could think about how instant i fell in love with him. He was the one that made me a mom. He was the one that was my little best friend for almost 3 years. I was so young and let's be honest had no idea what I was getting my self into. And yet I was not scared at all. He had given me more ups and downs then I could have ever imagnied for planed on. I am sure I have not seen nothing yet.
Hunter is a darling boy. He is my child that is in need of constant entertainement. He has created lasting relationships with all of his family. Grandparents, Aunts and uncles. For the most part his cousins adore him and depending on his mood he adores them back. He out going, not afraid to have fun and get a little silly at times. He loves loves to Hunt. I think that is the subject he talks about the very most. He is smart and has such a easy time at school, and always has. This kid is full of personality. He gives me some serious stress and headaches not to metnion arguing. My life with out him is better because of him.
For his birthday he was mad that we made him go to school. Yep we are horrible parents. Josh and I took him dounets for him and his class. That night Josh and I took him to Outback fo dinner. Janice offered to watch the other kids so we just took him. It was nice to just spend one on one time with him. Then we came home and opened his present. We got him something called a bat a away. It something that will help him get better at baseball. He was so excited. Well to sum it up. I am one lucky mom to have hunter as my son.

1 comment:

The Daley Fam said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's 10!