Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to my princess


My one and only daughter turned 7 today. What in the heck. Time goes by way to fast the older that you get. Bella is amazing. Now please know that she is all girl and more. She is DRAMA queen all the way. She is filling in all the gaps because there is only one girl in the house besides me of course. Bella is such a little mommy almost to much some days. She loves to color and draw, and is pretty good I must say. She is so good about getting her homework done. She will start doing it on the way home from school. Her new thing is that she loves to paint her fingernails. It think she does it about every day. Now things about little Bella so that I dot forget. I have to walk her into school everyday, she just refuses to go in by her self. Yes annoying for me I know but one day she wont want to even be seen with me so i will hold on to what I can. She still has me sing twinkle twinkle to her almost every night, while i am ticking her face. She loves loves her brother Cruz, and fights with Beckham more often then not. She hates when I call her Isabella not Bella because she thinks that is not her real name. What can I say I love her like crazy. She is my only girl and don't know what I would do with out her. Who knows if there will be a little girl in out future.
For Bella's birthday today we had breakfast burritos for breakfast at her request of course. WE then went bowling in payson, and then off to wingers for dinner. We then came home for presents. We got her new sheets and a razor scooter. She also got some purple plaid toms, from Grandma Tom ( she got a matching pair). Her aunts gave her money and that about sums it up. I think she had a good day. I had a great day just being with my princess.

No comments: