Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day cards!

My kids did a card on Sunday for Mother's day and so I thought I would wright what they would say.
Hunter's card:
My mom's name: Jennifer K. Dahl
My mom is 30 years old
My mom likes to: COOK
My mom has BLUE eyes
My mom weighs this much: 127.3
My moms birthday is on: May 5
My mom was born in 1985
My moms favorite food is: Chicken Alfredo
My mom likes to help me: with homework
My mom is the best at: Running

I must say that Hunter did a outstanding job at this. There were a couple things not exactly right. I dont weigh 127.3 pounds I will not disclose the real truth. I was not born in 1985, however very close it was 1981. Chicken Alfredo is yummy but I am not sure it is my true favorite food. So good job buddy, have to give it to you. You know me better then I thought you did.

Bella's
Well Bella did not finish hers and she is still learning she did right one thing. She did wright one thing The question was I love my mother because : I love her.
So sweet she is darling.

No comments: