Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010










This year our Thanksgiving was at Josh's parents house. We started the day with my families annual Mcdonalds breakfast. My dad is so funny and I wish I would of had my camera, he dressed as Uncle Eddie on Christmas Vacation. We were all dying laughing. He even went as far as to get a fancy wallet. So dad Thanks so the laugh.
We had dinner at the Dahls house Everyone was there except Jake and Kelsie. We missed them and it didnt seem the same with out them. The dinner was amazing. Josh and I were the lucky ones that got to sit and the kids table. Wow that was a fun time. We then went to the Movie Tangled, and oh my heck it was my favorite movie yet I think. I am so buying it when is comes out. We ended the night at home spending time with just our little family.

No comments: