Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cruz Two Months



Two has gone by so fast. My little man is what Beckham likes to call him a "Porker". He is so big well at least compared to what I am used to. He is already in most of his 3-6 month clothes. Two nights ago he slept though the night yeah for me. November 3rd was his first night in his own room. I was ready to have him in his own space, he is sleeping much better is his own bed. He is smiling, and it is so cure. On November 8th or 9th I was able to get a little bit of a laugh out of him I was tickling his neck, Josh was home, but was able to hear it on speaker phone. He is a good baby, very content. He is starting to put himself on a sechedule. He loves a bottle a couple times a day, i just cant keep up with him. The other night he ate 8 ounces. I have no idea were that goes, but I am not about to not let him eat if he is hungry. Four kids I will not lie is a lot, but I would not change it for a minute. It seems like I am always a couple steps behind. I have to remind myself to stop and just love on Cruz. Well life a crazy and I know will only get crazier. So give me a break if I dont post for a while.
Cruz two month stats:
12 lbs
22.5 height

No comments: