Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Spanish Fork Carnival and Parade










Well love the 24th of July on Spanish Fork. They have the carnival and the parade and much more. We took the kids to the carnival on Wednesday night the cheap night otherwise we would not be riding rides. They are way to expensive. This was Beckhams first year to be able to go on the rides he loved them. He wished he could go on all of them. It was a good thing that Bella went on all the rides with him.. The first time he went on a ride my heart was sad he looked like a big boy. He is my baby, and although I love seeing my kids growing up and making new milestones in there life I hate it to. I know I will miss this when my kids are older. I love being a mom well most days.
The parade was so fun. We are lucky enough to have a perfect spot every year in front of Stone Drug. Doug's dad works there, he set up a canopy for us so we have shade and a cool place to go if it is to hot. The kids love the parade and the candy that they throw out. This year it was a mother's day miricle my dad came to the parade. He never comes because he does not like them. This year I think he came to be with the grandkids and play with them. We are so lucky to have so many people surround us that love our kids as much as we do.

No comments: