Friday, July 30, 2010

Josh!!



These are just random pictures that that I have taken of Josh that were so funny this summer. I know that the white face one is not the right way, but my dumb computer wont switch it and I am not that great on the computer. That pictures is after Josh got done priming the basement. It was so funny I just had to take a picture of it. The one if him sleeping on the couch I took because Josh never does that and I mean never. He always comes home from work and is working on some house project or helping me with the kids or helping someone else. One night after work he came home ate dinner and just crashed on the couch for about two hours. The night before he stayed up until around 3am helping some friends of ours tile there house. That man could go all day. He has finished our basement to make room for our new little yummieness that will join us soon.
The other day I was thinking I have done nothing to get ready for this baby, but the truth is we have done a ton well okay Josh has worked his can off to get ready. After a year of slowly working on the basement it is done (minus the bathrooms and the kitchen area). We have moved Bella and Hunter downstairs. So now we have a bedroom for our little man. It does need painted from pink, but it will get done. Josh went and bought a car last week. I am a true mom it is a suburban. I have to say that I do love it. It is huge and going to take some time to get used to driving it.

No comments: