Monday, June 7, 2010

We are stil alive!

I have been a huge procrastinator. The month of May is always crazy in our house and I am sorry to day i have no fun new pictures. They are all on Josh's phone, we need a new camera so bad and so Josh has been taking pictures with his phone sad but true.
So may started with my birthday (May 5) shared with Janice of course. It will be my last year in my 20's and it will suck. I love my youth. Having small kids makes me feel younger. We did not do to much for my birthday. I went to lunch with some of my friends from my fantastic neighborhood. Then we just had dinner that night at home.
May 6th Josh and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I know we did not plan very well when it comes to spacing things out. We did not do to much we did go to dinner. We went to Outback my parents offered to watch my kids. We wanted to go somewhere but the timing was not right so dinner was just perfect, it was nice to go out with just the two of us.
May 7th We took the kids to the Zoo. Beck's birthday was the next day but we had a fun filled one day trip to Idaho so we celebrated the day before. Beckham had so much fun. he loved to seeing all the animals. His favorite thing was the Choo Choo Train. I can't believe my baby is 2. Time has gone by so fast. For his birthday we got him a Thomas the Train back-back, 2 motorcycles and some Thomas the Train underwear at Josh's request. He could not have been happier.
May 8th Well that is and was Beckhams official day of birth, but Josh's Grandpa in Idaho was having 80th birthday party. We could not miss it. We just love his grandparents in Idaho and knew that Beckham would have no idea. We packed the car up and made a day out of it. The kids were amazing and it was a long day, but we are glad that we went.
May 9th Mother's Day. That day started at my parents for breakfast. It was fun getting all together for something different. Then we just hung out at home and did not do to much.
May I dont remember the date exactly Bella graduated from preschool. I know not a huge deal but it will be her last year of preschool. So it is a sad day for me my baby will be in Kindergarten next year.
May 20th That is when according to Josh he turned into a old man he turned 30. He is so funny. he just hates birthdays. He worked on the basement most of the day. In the late afternoon we all went to Chillis for kinda dinner but was suppose to be lunch. He wishes his birthday did not exsist. I am trying to break him from that, but I dont think I ever will be able to.
May 27th Hunter had his last day of 2nd grade. I can't believe that I will have a son in 3rd grade. He is getting so old. He is a cute boy. Love that kid even though he talks back.
Well that about sums it up. I hope you all can for give me. We are almost nearing the end of finishing the basement, so that Hunter can have his bedroom down stairs. Yeah I am so excited. Josh has worked so hard on it. We have not been able to start the bathrooms, but those will come with time.
My belly grows bigger everyday. This little boy is growing and getting bigger and so am I. I love being pregnant, but i hate getting big and fat. We will be able to start getting ready when the basement is finished and this house can get reorganized.
We are trying to get somewhat of a summer schedule figured out and adjusting to keeping the kids entertained all day. So sorry so long and boring but that is that way it has been for that last little while.

No comments: